• Follow Team Leader instructions and company procedures.
• Inspect components and materials.
• Attend to details, ensuring safe work practices.
• Other duties as required.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Mechanical aptitude, able to quickly learn new tasks.
• Physically able to sit, stand, walk, bend, etc., and able to occasionally lift or move up to 40 pounds.
• Manual dexterity and visual abilities for close-up detailed work and color distinctions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Level 1 first aid would be an asset.
• Speaking, reading, and comprehension skills.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, first and last name and include the position you are applying for as the title followed by the term 'application'
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.